(1) the fixed carbon (C) content should be high, that is, ash and volatile matter should be low.
(2) harmful impurities, such as sulphur and phosphorus, are low.
(3) wear resistance and crushing strength are better.
(4) low responsiveness and high reaction intensity.
(5) water should be low and stable.
(6) the size of coke should be even, the content of 40 ~ 80mm should be high, and the content of <25mm should be low.
To meet the above requirements, blast furnace production can be guaranteed to achieve high yield, high quality, low consumption, but also effectively improve the utilization factor, high smelting strength, low coke ratio, low sulfur, phosphorus quality pig iron.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Coal ''green'' transformation and development
- Why is semi coke burning more than anthracite?
- Do you believe that semi coke can still be a ba...
- Can semi coke do something?
- Semi Coke - a magic weapon to protect the envir...
- improve coke quality
- Types of coke
- Application area of sodium sulfide
- Production method of sodium sulfide
- Small knowledge of calcium carbide