Lithium-ion battery is currently the most portable chemical power source with the highest energy. With the rapid development of miniaturization and miniaturization of electronic devices, the research and application of lithium-ion batteries are getting more and more attention. The main task of developing lithium-ion batteries is One is to look for a special negative electrode material.
At present, the lithium ion anode materials used are mostly graphite materials. However, although the graphite materials prepared by the conventional method have high charge and discharge capacities, the rate performance is poor, and the compatibility with the electrolyte is not so good, for a long time. The charge and discharge capacity is seriously attenuated, affecting the use.
In the production process of blue carbon, the output of blue carbon (<3mm) accounts for about 5% of the total output. Due to the current unreasonable and effective development and utilization of blue carbon, the blue carbon is cheap but not slow. In order to enhance the commercial value of blue charcoal, Professor Liu Yongning and others provided a lithium ion battery anode material prepared by using blue carbon solid waste and a preparation method thereof. The specific preparation method is:
(1) There are two technical solutions for preparing lithium ion battery anode materials by using blue carbon solid waste: First, using blue carbon powder as raw material, ball milling and granulation, the ball-milled blue carbon powder and NaOH by mass ratio 1: 1 After mixing, it is calcined in a tube furnace under argon atmosphere at 850 °C for 1.5 h, then washed with hot deionized water until neutral, and a certain amount of amorphous boron powder (4%~10%) is added for high temperature heat treatment; Yes, after the charcoal coke is used as the raw material, after ball milling and granulation, a certain amount of boron (4%~10%) is directly added to the high temperature (2100~2700 °C) heat treatment without alkali baking.
(2) The material prepared by the above method is uniformly dispersed in a solution of polyvinylidene fluoride in N-methylpyrrolidone, and dried on a copper foil at 70 ° C for 21 hours to prepare an electrode, which is assembled in a glove box. Tested into a battery.
(3) In order to prevent the introduction of other impurities during the ball milling process, the ball grinding tank and the grinding ball used in the ball milling are generally agate texture.
(4) The binder used is polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), and the binder content is 6% to 14%, preferably 10%.
(5) The active material after the heat treatment, the conductive carbon black and the binder solution were uniformly mixed, and the mixture was uniformly coated on a copper foil, and dried at 70 ° C under vacuum.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Coal ''green'' transformation and development
- Why is semi coke burning more than anthracite?
- Can semi coke do something?
- Semi Coke - a magic weapon to protect the envir...
- Coke quality requirements
- improve coke quality
- Types of coke
- Application area of sodium sulfide
- Production method of sodium sulfide
- Small knowledge of calcium carbide