For a long time, catalysts and their carriers play an important role in the field of chemical industry. At present, catalysts and their carriers used in chemical production are of various kinds, high price and difficult technology.
Because of its wide source, low cost, large specific surface area, high activity, high strength, anti-sintering, non-poisoning, coke deposit can be used as a carrier, blue carbon has attracted great attention of researchers at home and abroad for many years, and a series of studies have been carried out to provide a basis for further application.
The main results of preparation of catalyst and carrier from the raw materials of blue carbon are as follows:
(1) catalytic conversion of methane to syngas. The results show that lignite blue carbon has good catalytic activity. The specific surface area and catalytic activity of lignite blue carbon increase with the increase of preparation temperature. The specific surface area of blue carbon prepared by pyrolysis of Kaiyuan lignite at 1023K, 1123K and 1223K is 21.55m2/g, 40.76m2/g and 126.98m2/g, respectively; the ash content of blue carbon is removed by HNO3, and the conversion of methane under the catalysis of blue carbon is basically the same as that under the catalysis of blue carbon. The initial reaction order was 0.5 and the activation capacity was 89-105 kj/mol.
(2) catalytic pyrolysis products of coal. As early as 1927-1943 in Germany, coal tar hydrocracking catalyst (11002 type) was prepared with 2% MoO3 as active component and 3% ferric sulfate as active component. Both catalysts have been successfully used in large-scale industrial production of gasoline and diesel oil from coal tar hydrogenation. In recent years, cobalt / charcoal catalysts were prepared by impregnation method from Fugu coal pyrolysis blue carbon (600 C) in China. The pyrolysis reaction of coal products was studied. It is believed that the Co/ catalyst can obviously increase the yield of light components in coal pyrolysis products.
(3) catalytic reduction of NO by carbon. At present, in industrial production, the catalytic reduction method (SCR) is the industrial method to successfully restore NO. In SCR method, the catalysts can be divided into the following four categories: precious metals, molecular sieves, carbon-based and metal oxide catalysts. Activated carbon is an excellent adsorbent for carbon-based catalysts, but its application is limited by its high cost. Blue carbon is the product of low temperature pyrolysis of weak cohesive coal. It contains abundant oxygen and nitrogen functional groups. It is cheap and easy to be modified. A series of studies have been carried out on the blue carbon-based catalysts at home and abroad. The results show that the catalytic reduction of NO by blue carbon has a good effect and is of great significance to the control of atmospheric NO_x pollution.
- Let The Coal Go Farther And Farther In The Deve...
- Coal Burning Can Also Be Clean And Efficient.
- Coal Slime Fuel
- Several Indicators Of The Quality Of Semi Coke
- The Semi Coke Was Made Like This
- Can Semi Coke Really Reduce Smog?
- What Is The Difference Between Semi-coke And Coke?
- Production Technology Of Semi Coke
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- What Are The Uses Of Soda Ash In Life?
- Semi-coke As Solid Heat Carrier For Low-tempera...
- Create Clean And Environmentally Friendly Fuels...
- Why Are You Using Carbon Coke?