Definition: Blue carbon, also known as semi-coke, is named for its blue flame when burning. It produces both coal tar and coke oven gas. Coke production is mainly dry distillation at high temperature.
1, the advantage of low temperature carbonization of coal.
1) low rank coal has a lot of volatile matter and can recover tar and gas.
2) utilize the potential advantages of polyhydrogen.
3) Low-temperature distillation, hydrogen-rich products produced by high-quality liquid or gaseous energy or chemical raw materials, effective use of energy.
4) Tar and gas are obtained from coal for electric power by low-temperature retorting, and semi-coke is used for combustion to generate electricity-economically, effectively and reasonably.
2, the use of semi coke.
1) civilian or power fuel. No smoke, no tar, good reactivity and high thermal efficiency.
2) is a high quality carbon material produced by ferroalloy. The resistance is as large as possible to save energy.
3) semi coke can be used as an intermediate product for metallurgical coke.
3, the use of coal tar (low temperature tar).
1) engine fuel.
2) phenol is used in the production of plastics, synthetic fibers, pharmaceuticals and other products.
3) peat and lignite tar contain large amounts of wax, which produce surfactants and detergents.
4) obtain fuel and other products from engine after catalytic hydrogenation.
4. Low temperature dry distillation gas is mainly used for heating and other purposes of the enterprise. Surplus gas can be used for civil gas and chemical synthetic raw gas.
Classification of semi coke production process
According to its heating mode, it can be divided into internal heating type and external heating type.
1) The main characteristics of the internal heating process are that the heat carrier contacts with the raw materials and their products directly. The heat efficiency is high and the heat intensity in the furnace is high. However, the heat carrier mixed with the dry distillation gas leads to a large amount of dry distillation gas but low calorific value, which makes the condensation equipment enlarged and generally only applies to non-cohesive or weak cohesive coal.
2) The main feature of the externally heated process is that the heat carrier does not directly contact the distillation material and its products, and the heat carried by the heat carrier is transmitted to the raw material through isolates such as steel and refractories. Its main drawbacks are huge equipment, low thermal efficiency, low equipment processing capacity, the main advantages of the product does not mix with the carrier, so high calorific value, gas carrying oil mist concentration, tar condensation is easy to deal with high viscosity of broken coal.
3) There are many types of retorting furnaces for semi-coke production, including Lurgi furnace, tunnel furnace, louver furnace, Cowpas furnace, solid heat carrier retorting furnace, collector retorting furnace, square furnace, etc. The external thermal process mainly includes Crurber-Lurgi furnace, Coolit furnace, cover first furnace (thin coal bed retorting furnace). Lurgi furnace, gas-fired rectangular furnace, stack retorting furnace and collector retorting furnace are mainly used in China.
Previous: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Let The Coal Go Farther And Farther In The Deve...
- Coal Burning Can Also Be Clean And Efficient.
- Coal Slime Fuel
- Can Semi Coke Be Used As A Raw Material For Cat...
- Several Indicators Of The Quality Of Semi Coke
- The Semi Coke Was Made Like This
- Can Semi Coke Really Reduce Smog?
- What Is The Difference Between Semi-coke And Coke?
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- What Are The Uses Of Soda Ash In Life?
- Semi-coke As Solid Heat Carrier For Low-tempera...
- Create Clean And Environmentally Friendly Fuels...
- Why Are You Using Carbon Coke?