Sodium bicarbonate, also known as "baking soda" and "baking soda", is a white, fine crystal with a solubility less than sodium carbonate in water. The solid begins to decompose gradually to produce sodium carbonate, carbon dioxide and water at 50 degree Celsius and decomposes completely at 270. Sodium bicarbonate is an acid salt formed after neutralization of strong base and weak acid. It is weak alkaline when dissolved in water. This characteristic is often used as a leavening agent in food production. Sodium bicarbonate will remain sodium carbonate after its action. Too much use will make the finished product alkaline.
- Let The Coal Go Farther And Farther In The Deve...
- Coal Burning Can Also Be Clean And Efficient.
- Coal Slime Fuel
- Can Semi Coke Be Used As A Raw Material For Cat...
- Several Indicators Of The Quality Of Semi Coke
- The Semi Coke Was Made Like This
- Can Semi Coke Really Reduce Smog?
- What Is The Difference Between Semi-coke And Coke?
- Production Technology Of Semi Coke
- What Are The Uses Of Soda Ash In Life?
- Semi-coke As Solid Heat Carrier For Low-tempera...
- Create Clean And Environmentally Friendly Fuels...
- Why Are You Using Carbon Coke?